Time to Travel

Male, 25 ages, Tall, Skinny, Humour NCTU -> Advantech.Corp Taiwan Taiwan is a nice place with huge amounts of asshole called politician. (I prefer to call them acrobat) But you will still love the rest of citizens on this beautiful island. China? they sucks!!

名稱:

星期日, 6月 12, 2005

Amazing

Just right after i almost give up the past girl,
another she came to my life and talked me that what is the love.
The ambiguous stuffs suddenly changed to responsibilties,
since I answered the love and give the hug to her.
Should love the a fever or an impulse?
I even dont sure what i am looking for.
A girl who cares me, or a beautiful girl to adore.
the relationship is getting hot and Im sometimes getting confused.
I still sure I wanna be with her now.
But for a long? or a short relationship?
Is it important ? maybe this confusing emotion is unfair to the girl.
yes its unfair.
But I dont wanna to be the person called "Good man".
too perfect is always to be true.

oh, the title is "amazing" just indicates it happened so fast.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home